Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Four Month Well Visit

Today we took you for your 4 month well visit with Dr. Kelly. She was surprised to see how much you'd grown and just about ate your face off when she saw those chubby cheeks. You are in the 75th percentile in weight, length, and head circumference. You are weighing in at 16.2 lbs! She approved of us giving you little tastes of yogurt and banana and suggested we also do some sweet potatoes and carrots. She checked you out all over and said you were perfect (which we already knew!). You had three vaccines today and screamed so hard that I was waiting for you to take a breath. You almost had little tears in your eyes. I started crying too because I know it hurt you so badly. I used to think people were crazy for crying when their children were hurt or had to get a shot, but when it's YOUR child, you feel that pain too. You calmed down when we got in the car and slept for the ride home. We came home and ate (again) and we played some. You had a long bath and had fun kicking in the water. We have a new trick after diaper change that you love! I stand you up and you look at yourself in the mirror. You smile and talk and get all excited. It is precious. After we got you all powered up and dressed, we snuggled up with your bottle. I read you a bed time story and you were out like a light. As tired as I am from every thing that has been going on, you keep me going and you keep me smiling. I love taking care of you and knowing that you're all snuggled up, fresh and clean, in your bed. You were a good Little today and I'm proud that you're growing and thriving as you should be. Here are some recent pictures of you.

Sweet boy


Silly Little


Love you, my Little!


1 comment: