Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed in!

Well, today is day three of being snowed/iced in the house! Thankfully daddy was snowed in with us and was a big help. He really enjoyed spending all day with you. He's back at work for a little while this morning. I'm hoping once it thaws out some, we can venture into town so I can get my hair cut and go to the Y. Here are some things you've been up to:

*You still love sleeping in your swing. When all else fails, we swaddle you up and put you in it. You're off to sleep in minutes!
*You are sleeping very well at night- most of the time. You go down around 10:00 and sleep for a good 4-6 hours. When I feed you in the night, however, you think it's play time when we finish! You love to lay in your bassinett and coo and 'work' for a while. This morning you actually put yourself back to sleep after you got done working. I was so happy!
*You smile a lot- especially at daddy when he makes silly faces at you.
*You LOVE laying in your play pen and watching the elephant mobile. I call that your 'happy place' because you'll lay there for an hour and talk to us. And I love watching your little arms and legs move and work. I tried posting a video on here of this, but it won't upload. I'll try again later.
*You love car rides. They put you to sleep every time.
*You are a good boy when you stay with your grandparents. We take you to my mom's about every day so we can work out. She loves having you and you love being at her house. And your Pawpaw got you your first gun with his initials and yours engraved on it. You also love going to Grandparent Fulton's house. They got you a swing which you love!
*You are growing and changing every day. We weighed you last night and figure you're a whopping 11.5 lbs! Makes mama and daddy happy and sad all at once. We looked back at our hospital pictures last night and realized just how big you've gotten. And you've become quite a handsome little fellow- like your daddy, I must say.
*You're almost 2 months old!!!!!!!!!! Time sure does fly!














No comments:

Post a Comment