Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All is well . . .

You had your shots yesterday and were quite the little champ! You cried (screamed) while she held you down and gave them to you. I think you were screaming more because she was holding you than because of the shots. You came home and slept most of the evening and went to bed at 9. You slept all night long! Bless your heart, you were pooped! Today was a good day. We stayed in and played, slept, watched Golden Girls, and had some tummy time. I've got to do better with tummy time- I've neglected it because you don't care for it much. We bundled up and went to the drug store for a treat. The little old ladies just oogled all over you. Everyone says you have beautiful lips. I believe you have beautiful everything! We then went and visited dad at work. I believe it made his day. You're all tucked in now down in your room, sleeping soundly. We had a wrestling match this afternoon and you beat me! You were fussy for about two hours! The doctor says it's possibly a touch of colic. After I fed you, you cried for about five minutes and were out cold.
Beautiful flowers that Daddy got for me!




Tummy time!




All snuggled up in your swing.


I did forget to mention that you had your first playdate last week! You have two buddies close to you in age- Ruby, who is about a month younger, and Charlie, who is about 5 months older! Your daddy was very impressed that I was taking you to meet a girl so early! :) We definitely look forward to spending more time with these friends and watching our little ones grow up together!




“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” Dr. Seuss


1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a handsome little fella! :) That last photo is incredible -- I showed my husband and said, "Could this not be Deacon??" We have the same swing and when Webb is sleeping, he looks just LIKE Deacon! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete