Tuesday, August 10, 2010

25 weeks

Here we are with week 25 updates! I actually got off in my counting a few weeks back so we're only at 25 instead of 26! I can't believe I'm over the half-way point! Luckily that means less time until we meet sweet Webb.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Size of baby: 13.5 inches long and weighs 1.5lbs. He is the size of a rutabaga!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 13

Maternity Clothes: All the time! I especially love my sundresses. (I think I said that last time!)

Gender: Boy!

Movement: Yes! Especially at night or when I'm still.
What I miss: I'm finally to the point where I miss sleeping on my belly. My shoulders feel sore from sleeping on my sides. I think it's time for another massage!

Sleep: I sleep well but have the most insane dreams! Last night I had a dream that a huge tornado came through and I had all of these children in the bathtub downstairs taking cover. Chris wasn't worried about the storm- he was playing on his Crackberry. I've also had dreams that I was pregnant at my wedding and my mother was hurrying me down the aisle before I started showing. That's called a nightmare, I believe!


Symptoms: Crazy dreams and numbness in my left thigh. Doc. says that's normal.

Cravings: Bananas, peanut M&M's

Best Moment this week: We got the dresser and mirror painted for the nursery, got the fabric to the seamstress for the curtains, bumper, and skirt, and got a glider! BUSY BUSY!

Here's a link to what the bumpers and skirt will look like. We're also doing green and white stripes instead of blue.

http://www.poshtots.com/Bedding/Baby-Bedding/POSH-Exclusive-Bedding/Alfresco-Bunny-Toile-Baby-Bedding/15/2281/2870/2773/PoshProductDetail.aspx


What I am looking forward to: the arrival of the new mommy car! And no, it's NOT a mini-van!
 
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment