Friday, February 26, 2010

"She who dies with the most shoes wins."

I have been and will always be a die-hard shoe lover. My mother would liken me to Imelda Marcos who had over 3000 pairs of shoes although I've never had quite that many pair but oh-to-die-for!!! I can only imagine what my closet would look like if I had room (and money to support the habit) for all those shoes! I picture a section for tennis shoes, my running shoes, trendy tenny-pumps, and classics such as Tretorns along with a section for boots. Then there would be a section for comfy dress shoes with endless pairs of Danskos in all flavors- black, brown, patent leather, swirly, leopard print, etc.. Of course I'd have a section designated for heels in all colors and styles but the best and most well-stocked section would be a wall of ballet flats. I don't think a girl can ever have enough pairs of flats. They are classy, elegant, and go well with any outfit. I'm currently looking forward to spring and updating my summer shoe wardrobe . . .  better start making more room in the closet!

Here are some of my most favorite purchases.



These riding boots by Kelsi Dagger are comfy and very warm!

LOVE these dainty flats!





Confetti Danskos + Teaching all day long = Heaven on Earth!




Bringin' back the 80's with my slouchy boots!







Elegant and classy wedges by Bandolio


*All images are from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment