Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday Nights

I feel like this winter, we have hibernated. Like tonight. Instead of attending a party we go to every year, we are hibernating here at home. I RSVP'd that we would be there and we've been talking about going all week. Today we decided that a lazy night in sounded pretty nice. In fact, for the last few weekends it seems like, we've had a Saturday night tradition of going to the grocery store together and then spending time at home while Chris cooks a yummy meal. It's really out of my character to miss a party but for some reason, being at home with my two boys just sounds like way more fun. Maybe I'm getting old. Or maybe that's just what makes me the happiest. I will say that last weekend's date night was fun and much needed but being at home all snuggled up with my family is unbeatable.

And the weatherman is calling for snow this week! Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. We went to the grocery store this morning and now I have been in my pajamas since 4:00. Lol.so I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete