Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Winter Storm 2014

I'm sitting on my couch, eating chocolate cookies, watching the Olympics, and watching the most beautiful snow fall! We are under a winter storm warning until tomorrow night with expected accumulation up to 10 inches! I haven't seen a snow like this since I was in college and I absolutely love it. We are all snuggled up and ready for a cozy night in. Maybe later, we'll venture out to play! My sister is here too which makes everything more fun. She came to get her hair done and it was just snowing too hard for her to drive home. Oh darn! :)

 
AND . . . I don't know if you can tell, but Webb has a rash on his face, between his little eyes. Yesterday, he woke up with red spots all over his legs and truck, face, and neck. I called the doctor and come to find out, he's allergic to amoxicillin! Lord, after 8 days, you'd think it would have shown up sooner, but the doctor said it can pop up any time. Good to know!
 
Everyone stay safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment