Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankfulness

There is so much to be thankful for this year. I couldn't possibly fit it all into one post but here's a short list of things that are so near and dear to me and that I thank God for each night.

My new (old) house.
The laughter that fills our home from a rambunctious two year old.
Celebrating Webb's second birthday.
Chris- the meals he cooks, the bathrooms he cleans, the laundry he folds. The sweet smile on his face and his ability to put up with all of my shenanigans. I am truly blessed.
My sister. My best friend. The smartest and most beautiful person I know.
My mom. Her crazy ways, her love for her grandson, her love for telling me what to do and how to decorate my home. Love you, Muther.
My in-laws. The meals, the babysitting, the patience, the "always there for us" attitude. Love them.
Girlfriends. Who check in, who look after your baby, who really listen. Love them all dearly.
My job. The 18 first graders who fill my heart every day. I am in love with my job.
God. He knows my flaws and knows I'm working on them.


Ever since Webb was born on Thanksgiving two years ago, this time of year always brings back memories of the night of November 25th. A time etched in my mind forever. A night my life was made so much brighter and richer. I am definitely thanking God for this blessing and the many others He has blessed me with!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, love this post! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet little family, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be more careful what you say about yr Muther since I'm in possessionof your Christmas list

    ReplyDelete