Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween and All Things In Between!

Well, I'm a little late with a Halloween post but better late than never, right! First, I just want to say that I'll be glad when this election is over. Although a huge Obama supporter, I must say that who ever wins the White House will have my full support. Let's just work together to get this country back on track!

Ok, back to Halloween. We went to a friend's house and had a ton of crazy little ones running around everywhere! It was fun and crazy and just as it should be!

Not the best quality since I forgot my camera, but it sure does capture the sweetness of seven children under the age of 4!
 
The best I could do. Getting a picture of this kid is near impossible. :)
 
Reading is tough work. I love
a sleeping Little.
 
 
We also had a lady come take some family photos this weekend at the park. Here's a sneak peak. I think they turned out beautifully!
 
 
 
Happy HUMP day (almost) and stay warm!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment