Sunday, October 7, 2012

Our Weekend

My weekend started a little early when on Friday, Mimi texted to let me know Webb woke up with a fever. He had had one that morning but it came down with Motrin. I knew we were getting sick when it continued. The doctor couldn't get us in until Saturday morning. Friday night, I slept with Webb in the guest room. Poor little thing was burning hot . . . enter many more rounds of Motrin. We headed to the doctor that morning and she thought he had strep. It came back negative but she went ahead and gave him an antiobiotic. It was pretty much what I had (and what the rest of the world has this time of year) and I felt so badly for passing on my germs! So Saturday we spent the day at home, resting, watching t.v. and playing a little. It was nice outside so we walked uptown for icecream and saw the piggies. That was about the only time my sweet boy smiled all day! Today, he didn't feel much better so again we just stayed in and rested. I got some things done around the house to spruce it up for fall. It's starting to really feel like home around here!
 
 
 
 
Pitiful boy
 
 
Before our walk
 
 
 
 
 
Front Porch
 
 
Side porch
 
 

Have a Happy Monday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment