Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Friday!

Just a little update since we got back from our big "adbenture" as Webb calls it.

1. I am so thankful we had the opportunity to take a big trip! This past week was much needed and so many memories were made for our family. Pictures to come!

2. I loved coming home. It's crazy what a week will do to the leaves during the fall. The neighborhood looks so beautiful all covered in fall colors.

3. I'm very sad for a dear friend of my sisters who lost her sister this week to cancer. I hate cancer. I'm sending a lot of prayers up for Susan and her family during this horrible time.

4. A certain little someone came bee-bopping in our room this morning looking for his milk. I can't believe he climbed out of his crib AND got down the stairs without a single peep. Little STINKER!

5. I'm looking forward to planning and hosting our neighborhood's Christmas party! I love parties and entertaining so this should be fun! Better get to finishing up my house!


Hope you're all doing well! I'll be back later for a post on "Bermooda."

:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Bermuda was wonderful! Can't wait to hear more about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete