Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beach and a Playdate

I could live at the beach. Seriously, it's my favorite place on Earth- especially Oak Island. I had the pleasure of taking a little mini vacation with my sister, her boyfriend, and Webb this weekend and boy did we have fun! The weather was perfect and Webb loved the beach. But not at first. He wouldn't let go of me the first afternoon. I could barely get him to put his feet in the water. So he sat on my lap and we talked about the touching the sand, the water, and the seashells. The next afternoon, a little kid near us on the beach had a truck he was playing with and Webb immediately went for it and didn't look back. After a quick trip to the Eagles beach store, he was well stocked with trucks, shovels, buckets, and even a lawnmower. Here are a few pictures from the trip. Chris didn't go because he was supervising the work going on at our house. We're hoping to start moving this weekend!

Spider swinging with "Nicey"


Beach Baby


Out to dinner at Shagger Jacks!

Sleepy Little on the drive home


We also had a little playdate last week with our good buddies Will and Liza. Webb and Will are three months apart and are too cute together.





Hope you all have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment