Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Break Means . . . .

I have enjoyed a long break off from work over Easter and it has been wonderful! We have had so much fun playing and relaxing- it will be hard to go back tomorrow but I'm ready to get back into the routine. Summer break is just around the corner and I know the days between now and the end of school are going to be crazy so I have tried to soak in every bit of time with my family this week. Here is our week in pictures!

Egg hunt at the Shive's

Friends you've grown up with . . . priceless

Bounce House!

With buds Rachel and Ford

Easter Lunch

Checking out the bobcat at Thomas' nursery

The goats!

A little deck sittin'

Grilling out for Dada's birthday

Climbing Punka


A little nose pickin' never hurt anyone . . . Is it bad he can do it on command? :)

A little girl time



A special shout out to my sweet Chris on his 36th birthday. Like a fine wine, he gets better with age. I love you, Goob!









No comments:

Post a Comment