Sunday, April 22, 2012

Low Key Weekend

This weekend was so nice! I have no pictures to share (surprising, I know :) but we enjoyed being around the house and enjoying some rest time. On Friday night, Chris and I had a little date night to Salisbury where we ate at this yummy place:

googleimages.com

We ate outside and split a huge Greek pizza. It was a laid back evening . . . just the kind I like!


On Saturday, we ran a few errands and then went to lunch at La Carretta. It was nice to eat outside on their patio because it was enclosed and Webb could walk around. He ate refried beans like a champ. Remind me to stock that diaper bag with extra shirts and pants! :) We then came home, Webb and I both took naps, and then we just hung out around here and grilled out for dinner. Another laid back night!

Today was rainy and cold so we stay in most of the day except for a trip to Walmart. I again got a nap while daddy mopped. Good daddy. :) Tonight when I was putting Webb to bed, I was rocking him and he looked like a little angel. I am savoring each minute of these days as he's growing so fast. My heart is so so full.



Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment