Monday, November 14, 2011

Talking and Walking!

Lately my flash drive on my camera hasn't been cooperative so I don't have any pictures to share. But there have been some exciting things going on with Little Punker that I didn't want to forget. Time is going by so quickly and with each passing day, he is becoming more and more independent.

Walking- yes, walking. Any chance he gets, he's walking. Crawling too but walking more and more each day. Which brings me to shoes (which he can say and point to!) . . . Once he started walking more, I decided it was time to get the boy some real shoes. So we did and the lady in the store about ate his face off. He is now the proud owner of walking shoes- similar to the ones daddy and I had when we were little!

Talking- So far he can say dada, shoes, home, uh-oh, and "ight" for light. He loves to turn lights on and off.

Tonight as I was trying to nestle him close to feed him, he grabbed the bottle from my hands and insisted on feeding himself. When I would try to help hold it, he'd kind of jerk and not let go. Boy, you are going to be something else! And I can't wait to watch every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment