Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shoes and Santa

Yes, yes, I did. I did, go ahead and laugh. I documented Webb's first shoe shopping experience- not to be his last no doubt since mommy has a true shoe problem. :)

Here you are a few weeks ago with the sweet lady at Darr's. She fixed you right up and now you always look so spiffy in your new shoes!


She thought you were precious.


And you thought her toys were the best thing ever.


A win/win for everyone!

Today we went to our town's uptown Christmas Open House. It was so nice to get out and see friends and see so many people out shopping locally! It definitely put us all in the Christmas spirit- I'm ready to get my tree up soon! You were so good and even did well visiting the man in red!



Teething baby . . .





AND I just have to mention that someone is turning ONE on Friday! Party preparations are in full swing! I can't believe it.







1 comment:

  1. I love the wonder in his eyes as he looks at Santa! We'll be visiting the man in red soon. :)

    ReplyDelete