Friday, July 15, 2011

Week of new things!

This has been one busy week for us! We have gone to the pool and done lots of playing and running errands! Aside from that, you did three new things this week and did so well with each of them! First, you stayed with mommies two best friends while she took Mams to the airport. I made sure to pack all of your favorite things and plenty of food for the day. You did so well and even took a good nap at Christy's house! You also stayed in the child care room at the YMCA for the first time! It was time for mommy to get to work on her figure and without anyone to babysit, I was forced to make this decision. And what a great one it was! It's so convenient and you seem to enjoy playing with the toys and watching the big kids. I was really (overly) nervous about sending you there but it was good for both of us! You ALSO went and stayed with another one of mommies friends and her 3 children, one of whom is about your age! You had a wonderful time at her house and seemed to do well despite a short nap! I am happy that you seem to handle transitions well. I think it was harder on me than it was on you! I want you to be a well rounded, social child and I think we're taking some baby steps in the right direction. This week we also went and saw Baby Will and Liza in Salisbury. We played, ate lunch, and caught up. You were precious and well behaved. Today we took a short trip to the Y, came home, played, napped, and played some more. I have had little time for pictures this week but here are a few. In other news, I have begun thinking about your first birthday. Is it time already?! I'm afraid so, Little Punker. You are growing and growing and moving constantly. Your newest favorite game is to climb over dad and me when we're playing on the floor with you. You certainly think you're big stuff. I think you're the best thing since Hershey's kisses.

Pulling up on the jogger. Safe, no. Fun, oh yes!

Poolin' it with Daddy

Before bed silliness

You go to bed happy most nights- with Mr. Giraffe tucked in your arm.


Working hard!





No comments:

Post a Comment