Friday, July 29, 2011

I got my baby back!

Let's just say that this ear infection has thrown us all for a loop! You have been a pretty predictable little guy- going to bed around the same time each night, sleeping through without a peep, napping two hours after you wake up, playing, and then taking another good nap in the afternoon. Last week was just a mess. You were wakeful at night, restless, cranky, and just plain pitiful. You wouldn't nap except for a car ride and then when I'd try to put you in your crib, you just screamed. Daddy and I  were worn out too! Thankfully, you are back on track today! You slept 13 hours last night- I don't think you even moved. You woke up and played and went back down for your morning nap as usual. We are happy that you're happy and that the ear infection is clearing up! We are excited about our first big family beach trip next week!

Waking up a happy Little!


I don't think you can get any sweeter than you are first thing in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment