Saturday, July 23, 2011

Goose Goose!

I'm pretty sure there's another post in here somewhere by the same title, or something similar like Silly Goose. That's kinda what I've been calling you lately but as with everything else, I say everything twice like Sophie is "Sophie Sophie" and bath time is "tub tub." So lately you've been mama's Goose Goose! You are still in to everything and are teething like a crazy person! Here are some Silly Goose pictures from this last week. We are celebrating your 8 month birthday on Monday and I'm going to take some sweet pictures of you! (If you'll be still long enough. HA!)


Under the chair!




This has been your new look lately- a hot, slobbery mess! :)


"Whatcha doin' in my chair?"

Daddy lovin'





1 comment:

  1. He's precious, Amanda! I can't believe he's going to be 8 months old.

    ReplyDelete