Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Divine Summer Top 10!

Summertime is here and I am LOVIN' it! Totally the reason why I love my job as a teacher (okay, it's really a small reason, but still)! Here are the top ten reasons why I love summer so very much!

10. Staying up late to watch movies

9. Sleeping in/laying in bed for however long I please

8. Working on projects around the house that have waited and waited . . . (This summer, that would be the nursery!)

7. Going to see Chris at his office

6. Lunch out with girlfriends!

5. Boat rides on the lake

4. Fresh veggies from the garden

3. Trips to Winston to see Head

2. Shopping for all things baby related!

1. Beach trips to Oak Island! I'm heading there in 3 days with my bestest buds and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Summer friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment