Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Almost 14 weeks!

Tomorrow will mark the 14th week of my first pregnancy! I can't believe how quickly and relatively easy this pregnancy has been. I have felt great for the last few weeks- a nice change after feeling like total poo at the beginning. Thank goodness the days of eating saltine crackers while modeling a literacy strategy are gone! Over the last week, I have grown a little bump- not really noticeable to others, but to Chris and me, it's a sign that our bean is growing! I am starting to where maternity clothes- mainly sundresses because they're just comfortable. Hopefully once I don't have 5 million things happening over the upcoming weekends, I can go shopping for some skirts, tops, and other summer goodies.

This weekend is very special to us as we're celebrating our six year anniversary with a trip to Oak Island. I'm definitely ready for a weekend away with my toes in the sand.  And of course, we'll be celebrating our new baby who we can't wait to meet in November. I'm looking forward to a day on the beach and dinner at my favorite place, The Provision Company! Happy Weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment