Monday, March 15, 2010

Favorites

Shoes?
Winter: Danskos Summer: Jack Rogers


Flower?
Pink roses



Pants?
PJ pants! They're super comfy!

Store?
Yikes. TJ Maxx and Ann Taylor

Friend?
Lydia, Liza, and Christy are most definitely my favs.

Place?
Oak Island, NC

Thing to do?
Sleep! :)

Car?
Subaru Outback but currently researching crossovers. No clue what I want!

Time of day?
Bed time. I see a pattern here!

Season?
Summer- hence Oak Island

TV show?
Yuck. Right now I like Kitchen Nightmares!

Movie?
August Rush

Game?
Spoons (simple, I know but so fun!)

Color?
pink of course

Food?
Chips and salsa

Drink (non-alcoholic)?
Dr. Pepper

Drink (alcoholic)?
Organic red wine

Word?
discombobulated

Website?
facebook (I'm social, okay.)

Candy?
Hershey kisses

Quote?
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." Gandhi

Person to talk to?
Chris

Restaurant?
The Provision Company in Southport



Fast-food restaurant?
I'll eat McDonald's fries any day!

Holiday?
Christmas

Sports team?
Go Deacs!

Teacher?
Mrs. Hounshell

Grade?
Everything I learned, I learned in kindergarten!

Smell?
Chris Fulton

Instant Messanger?
nope

TV channel?
TLC

Kiddie show?
pass

Job?
Toss up b/t realtor, maestro, and a massage therapist!

Family member?
Headly Lamar



Animal?
Isa Fulton and Poo


Fruit?
mango
Vegetable?
carrots

Meat?
grilled chicken

Type of jewelry?
elegantly simple

Type of weather?
warm and sunny!

Language?
French

Name for a boy?
Wilson Southgate

Name for a girl?
Mary Louise Copeland

City?
Beaune, France


Flavor?
strawberry

Band?
Dave Matthews

Song?
Human Nature by Michael Jackson


Type of music?
Anything but rap

Day of the Year?
My birthday! :)

Vacation you went on?
France

College?
I loved Catawba College!


Ice Cream?
Cookie Dough

No comments:

Post a Comment