Monday, March 22, 2010

Fast Forward

I know it's not good to wish for time to speed up, but gosh, I sure wish it would! You see, I have this awesome beach trip planned with my favorite girlfriends. We're going down in mid June for about a week. My dear friend Liza is supposed to join us  . . . I don't get to see her often because she and her hubby moved to Columbia SC last year. As I sit here bundled up in sweats, my mind wanders back to last years' beach trip to Oak Island. I hope my girls are as pleased as I am with our little home away from home!

warm sand between my toes
Corona Light allllll day long :)
walks at sunset
eating at Provision Company, the BBQ house, and The Pharmacy in Southport
boat rides down the waterway











Okay, ladies, let's load up . . . HURRY UP JUNE!

No comments:

Post a Comment