Monday, September 23, 2013

Currently

1. I'm looking for a behavior chart for Goose. Something with rewards and incentives for listening when asked to do things the first time. This is one hard-headed boy. :)

2. I'm still enjoying my Bible study with my girlfriends and recently while Chris and I have been visiting new churches, we've decided to join a life group that meets every Tuesday night. The book we are doing this time is called "Crazy Love." It's supposed to be awesome so I'm excited about having Chris by my side during this particular study.


3. Praying for a friend who lost her daddy last week. I know that pain all too well. So sad for my buddy.

4. Loving this fall weather! Here's to sweaters, boots, pumpkin coffee, and awesome weather for running!

5. I'm excited about trying out this new exercise called Pure Barre. It's supposed to be hard but give some serious results. Bring it!


No comments:

Post a Comment