Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Bucket List

Ok Stephanie! I'm copying you! I am doing a fall bucket list too because fall is my all-time favorite season. There's so much to do- especially with little ones!

1. Visit Thomas at High Rock Nursery to see the pumpkin patch, corn maze, and ride the new pumpkin train!

2. Stop by my favorite coffee shop, Perfect Blend for a pumpkin spice latte!

3. Take Webb to our neighborhood Halloween party and go trick-or-treating with friends.

4. Run/walk in the Hog Run.

5. Take a day trip to the mountains to see the leaves.

6. Visit Pilot Mountain and go hiking.

7. Plan Webb's 2nd birthday. I'm excited about inviting his little friends this year!

8. Visit the fair- We actually did that tonight! Webb rode the train and the Merry Go Round. We ate fair food and saw the animals. It was a fun night!

9. Decorate our home with fall decorations!

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Especially visiting High Rock Nursery and pumpkin spice lattes! :) Hope you guys are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete