Sunday, December 11, 2011

Here we are!

Man, these December days are flying by so quickly! We are in full Christmas mode around here- getting all ready for Santa's big appearance and celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. The last few weekends have included lots of playing, decorating, and play dates. Here are a few recent snapshots!



Fun in the cozy coupe!

Garland and wreath- courtesy of MOI! :)

Just a little something I threw together . . .

Play date with Liza and Will (Carrie, this would be Nantucket . . .  :) 

Trying to poke my eyeball out . . . your new favorite game.

You were ready for a nap . . . and nap you did- 2 hours!

Mama's little candy cane after church



I love you, Webster!







1 comment:

  1. I love Nantucket! but not as much as I love Webb! Get well soon...bring on the Lysol :)

    ReplyDelete