Sunday, July 12, 2015

Finally!

I'm back! I'm back! Oh I'm so happy to be back to blogging! Back in October, something crazy happened with my google account and was locked out of my account. Today, I FINALLY found a link that helped me reset everything and now we're back in business!

I've really missed blogging. I've often visited the blog to look back at old pictures of Webb and I'm so glad I have this little place to call my own. It holds many special memories for my little family!

A lot has happened since I wrote back in September! Let me try to back up a bit and fill in the missing pieces!

October: We spent a few weekends in the mountains. The first weekend we went to a beautiful house near Dillsboro with Nancy and Chris' parents. We went canoeing, hiking, shopping, and ate a delicious meal at the Jarrett House.



The last weekend of October, we took Webb to Tweetsie for his fourth birthday! Tweetsie was the cutest, quaintest, most adorable family place I've been to in a while. We rode tons of rides and enjoyed the beautiful mountain air. It was perfect! I think we may ago for this fifth birthday this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment