Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dan Nicholas Park

Yesterday, we met up with our friends Liza, Will, and baby Andrew at Dan Nicholas park. All I need to say is my boy took a four hour nap afterwards. We had the best time playing and enjoying the beautiful weather. And the fact that Liza and I got to catch up while our boys played was a bonus. I love Liza. She has a heart of gold and is so grounded in who she is. I am thankful for our friendship.

Will and Webb are three months apart. They are both into all things 'boy.' It was a fun day for sure!

 
Can I just add that the top right picture of Webb is one of my favorites. I'm partial, but I think he's just a beautiful little boy. Those big brown eyes and that sweet little smile . . . melts this mommy's heart!
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment