Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fresh Air

So lately our daily routine has been wake up, pack boxes, eat, pack boxes, play, pack boxes, anwer the phone, do laundry, pack boxes . . . well, you get the point. Little Webb has been so good and has played and been entertained by a little too much television. He stayed with grandparents Saturday so we could do some shopping for the new house and yesterday he went to his sitters so we could well, pack boxes, so today after nap time, I thought we'd do something fun with him. I was really tired but knew that a nap wasn't in the cards, so we went to the park for some fresh air and Webb time. As I got out of the car, I searched for my cell phone. I couldn't find it right off, so I just decided to leave it in the car. I didn't need to be plugged in and everyone that matters knew where we were. So Webb had my undivided attention the whole time.  And boy did we have a ball. That fresh air really made a difference for both of us. He ran and played and I just watched and talked to him and thanked my lucky stars that I was his mama and that very very soon, our home would be right across from that park. Where fresh air, swings, long walks, and picnics could await us at any given moment.

And, no blog entry is complete without these guys. So thankful for sweet girlfriends who let my child run through their house in his diaper. I think we're missing one though . . . . :)

1 comment:

  1. Just glad that Rachel held on tight to Webb!! I think Ruby would have been too much up there!! We'll get her picture when we come check out your NEW HOUSE!!! Now your day can include "unpack boxes" :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete