Sunday, May 20, 2012

Zoo Trip!

I've been wanting to take Webb to the zoo for a while now. He loves animals and especially loves to make animal sounds. We picked a great day to go down AND had Mimi and Pawpaw with us which made it extra fun! We went early and it was nice and cool. I tell ya, we are LUCKY to have such a nice zoo so close by. The facilities are so clean and the walks are shaded so you're not walking in the hot sun all day. We only saw the Africa exhibits but I think we'll be going back soon to visit more places. Here's our day in pictures!


Checking out the chimps

Mama and Little

Webb's too busy for a family photo!

Checking out the birds . . . isn't Mimi cute in her paper hat!


A tired baby with his new elephant.



Today we spent the day on the lake and rode over to Tamarac for icecream. I am a tired mama but so so thankful for these fun times with my family!




Happy Sunday Evening!







No comments:

Post a Comment