Sunday, March 4, 2012

Catching Up

Hello! It really has been forever since I've written. I've been very busy with a friend's wedding- prepping for her shower, luncheons, rehearsals, etc. The big day was this past Saturday and we had the best time! It was a wonderful day with sweet friends. Here is my handsome Chris and me at the reception.


In other news, we got Webb's hair cut for the first time! You really wouldn't think he needed one, but in the back, he had this little bit of fluff that just needed to be trimmed. I like a clean cut boy. :)

His Pawpaw just happened to be getting his hair cut that day too so we went in right after he finished so he could hold you while David trimmed it.


Maybe a little unsure . . .




Yes, we got a certificate. It was precious and Webb did really well. It seems so cheesy to take pictures of a little hair trim, but I know in 40 years, I'll look back and have an small memory to hold on to. These days are passing too quickly . . .


And for the record: These two completely steal my heart each and every day. I am so lucky to have such sweet boys in my life.



Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment