Thursday, June 9, 2011

Loving Summer

It's been a while since I've written! This is always a busy time of year as the school year comes to an end and we gear down for summer vacation. This summer will be the best one yet because I'll have you to play with all day long! I am so excited that for the whole summer, you are mine, all mine (except when grandparents go too many days without seeing you!) and we've got a few things planned that I'm really looking forward to! We're taking some swim lessons in July, going on boat rides, taking you to the park, visiting friends and family, and taking you on your first REAL beach trip! Not to mention lots of swinging, crawling, snuggling, rocking, walking, and eating! I am thankful for a job that allows me this time off to enjoy my family. I can't wait to spend these long summer days making memories with you and daddy.


Still haven't mastered the sitting up thing yet . . . but you sure did look precious!

Playing with the wheels on the dishwasher !

Eating icecream from Jo Jo's!



We love you little Punker!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment