Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Silly silly

I can already tell. You are going to be a stinker. Your newest trick in addition to the army crawl is to roll over on your changing table while I try to dress you. You hate when I dress you so you roll over and get as close to the wall as you can. Tonight when I tried rolling you back over, you started laughing! You silly thing! You'd do it again as soon as I'd get you back over and you'd laugh some more. When I put you in your crib tonight, I leaned over to kiss your head and you rolled over on your side and you thought that was the funniest thing in the world! Here you are before bed time. Mommy is still learning how to use the settings on her camera. But you get the gist of what's happening here!











Silly, silly.




We read your book before bed as I snuggled up with you.

"Now the moon beams shine upon you and the stars ignite the sky, til you rise, til you rise, the night is singing lullabies."




Love you, Punka!

No comments:

Post a Comment