Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fun weekend

We had a fun weekend! While I worked the clothing sale, you spent some time with your Mams (my mom). You all had a great time. On Saturday when I got home, we both took long naps and then I went and got Mexican take-out. While I was gone, you did your first master piece writing activity. Daddy had you on his lap while he was doing paper work and he gave you a pencil. You went to town! Yes, I'm having it framed. I am that kind of mom!





You played on your play mat





You played with ALL of your stuffed animals!



You hung out with Pawpaw Dave on Sunday at lunch.





We had tummy time.


And you played with Mr. Monkey.



And all the while, Scotch just rested.



We had so much fun watching you learn and grow.

Love you Punker!








No comments:

Post a Comment